CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Our Reasons for Home Education:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Although he was achieving good results, he wasn't reaching his full potential because his love for learning had been destroyed & hence his grades were steadily declining.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Completely failed by the system, he hated school, was always tired & homework time was a major frustration for both of us. He was severely frustrated & quickly heading to become yet another ADHD statistic.

Friday, July 1, 2011

New Resources Added

clip_image002

I’ve spent quite a lot of time over the last 2 weeks researching options for my teenager & came across a whole lot more of useful resources which I added to my blog pages.

  • If you have a kinaesthetic, visual-spatial or audio learner, visit my Free Educational Games & Software page. I have added a few new online educational gaming links. There are some very nice games especially for grades K – 6.
  • New links have been added to my Curricula page.
  • I have added content & links to my Learning Styles page relating to Right-Brained vs. Left-Brained learning.
  • New content & links have been added to my High School options page.
  • I added a new page with links for HomeEducating a Struggling Learner.
  • I also added a page for Matric Support with some helpful links to hints & tips, past papers & memorandums, study guides as well as further study (college & university) links.

 

♥You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice!!!♥

Smile Winking smile Smile

SAblogsbutton100

SACH Blog Carnival # 2 ~ Outings is now live at Hayes Happenings. If you are keen to enter, you can join the carnival by heading to the South African Carnival of Homeschool Bloggers sign up page. All the details, plus a carnival button for your blog, are there. We hope you enjoy the carnival as much as we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment