CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Our Reasons for Home Education:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Although he was achieving good results, he wasn't reaching his full potential because his love for learning had been destroyed & hence his grades were steadily declining.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Completely failed by the system, he hated school, was always tired & homework time was a major frustration for both of us. He was severely frustrated & quickly heading to become yet another ADHD statistic.

Friday, November 18, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you Wendy.
What a surprise it was to be nominated for this award!

Here are the rules for this award:

Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
Tell readers 7 things about yourself.
Pass this award to 15 newly discovered bloggers and let them know!
 

Here goes...7 things about me!

  1. I was born & bred in Bergisch Bladbach, Germany & immigrated to South Africa together with my family in 1975, when I was 5 years old.
  2. I love being married to my wonderful husband, Clive and after 19 years we’re still on honeymoon most of the time.
  3. I love being a home executive and mother to my two wonderful boys and don’t think I’d ever be able to adapt to a secular job again.
  4. I love my new “job” as educator for my boys and although I must admit at times it is daunting, I will do anything in my power to help them restore their love for learning and reach their potential.
  5. I’m a real night-owl and generally only get to bed around 1 or 2am.
  6. I’m a total digi-scrap addict and miss my regular “nightshifts” for scrapping which are now taken up by research and blogging in my pursuits of finding ways to help my sons. Although I miss my “scraptherapy” I don’t regret having to replace that time with equipping my self to help my boys.
  7. I’m very much an introvert and although I hated creative writing at school, I have now found an outlet through blogging and love sharing my experiences in the hope of assisting any other moms going through what I’ve just dealt with.

My 15 versatile bloggers are:

Please visit these blogs, I’ve enjoyed them all and I hope you will enjoy them too!





2 comments:

  1. My pleasure to nominate you! Just love the wealth of info on your blog and glad to have "found " your other blogs now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trixie...see my blog post today..it is for you..

    ReplyDelete